Fundamentals of Global Supply Chain Sustainability
This course aims to provide students with foundational knowledge of global supply chains and sustainability. Training content covers Global Supply Chain Fundamentals, product life cycle management, supply chain impact on sustainability, carbon footprint of global supply chains, Alignment of UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – global supply chain aspects, ESG
fundamentals – Environment, Social and Governance impacts and measures.
Free - Included with Reg. Fee
Creating Sustainable Global Supply Chains
This optional course aims to provide students with an understanding of global supply chains and
Their implications for citizens, businesses, and the environment. Students will be equipped with the
requisite knowledge, skills, and tools to prepare, present and write up business cases for supply
chain sustainability. The skills gained will also prepare students for participation in international case competitions.
• The training will cover 5 modules including Sustainable Supply Chains, Global
Sustainability – impact of supply chains, Business case for sustainability, Project
Development, and Case study.
• The instruction team is comprised of leading professors and international professionals in
the field of supply chain sustainability.
• Key Learning Objectives:
1. Provide students with fundamental knowledge in sustainability and global supply chain management.
2. To advance the student’s ability to produce innovative, action-oriented, and feasible solutions to real supply chain problems.
3. Enhance the students’ teamwork and leadership skills Learn how to assess sustainability issues and apply problem-solving tools and skills.
4. Develop students’ ability to produce a well-structured project proposal and professional presentation skills